Tradewind is a specialist education recruitment agency. We pride ourselves on our friendly, professional service to both our schools and our teachers. We work with schools across Melbourne, including State, Private and Independent. We value our teachers and offer a variety of opportunities, including professional development sessions, helping you to progress your career.
To apply for the role, submit your CV by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
If you have any questions regarding the work that Tradewind can offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1800 192 195
Job tasks and responsibilities
We work with a range of schools in Melbourne, and currently have opportunities within our client schools for PE and Sport teachers.
We are looking for VIT registered teachers who are dedicated to providing their best teaching skills to students in these areas.
Skills and experience
New graduates, as well as experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
You must be a VIT registered teacher and having access to a vehicle will make your day to day life easier, however if you are on public transport we can help cater to you also!
We will need to contact Principal class referees for experienced teachers, or mentor teachers for new graduates.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Current and valid VIT registration
- Access to a car desirable but not essential
Job benefits and perks
- Day-to-day casual relief work and potential contracts
- Competitive rates of pay + superannuation
- No joining or administration fees
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Friendly and helpful consultants
- Professional development opportunities
- International teaching opportunities